From Inception to Completion.
My name is Jean-Louis Abbyad and I am a Chartered Architect working in Kent. I am a member of RIBA (The Royal Institute of British Architects) with full Professional Indemnity Insurance, and I gained my Architectural Diploma with Honours at the University of Greenwich. Since establishing the Abbyad Architect Practice in 1995, I have worked with both private and commercial clients across the South East and beyond.
Dealing with both modern and historic buildings, I can provide a complete service, which is tailored to the needs of the individual or company, and includes:
- Concept and design ideas
- Planning and Budget advice
- Planning submissions
- Building Regulation submissions
- Tender Procurements
- Project Management
- House extensions, conversions and new builds
- 3-5 bedrooms detached dwellings for private clients
- Flat conversions and new builds
- Barn and Oast House conversions
- Cellar and Loft conversions
- Office extensions, conversions and new builds
- Shop conversions and change of use
- Nursery extensions
- Industrial Unit extensions and new builds
- Car Showrooms/Body Workshops extensions & new builds
- Petrol Stations extensions and new builds
- Residential Care Homes extensions and new builds
- Listed buildings, Conservation Areas, Green Belt and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty for Extensions and new Dwellings
I work alone, so you are assured of my personal service. With many years of professional experience, I work with passion and creativity. I provide appropriate, attractive, cost effective building solutions that reflect the needs, aesthetics and budget of my clients both large and small.
If you would like your project to be built on a foundation of experience and professionalism, then please do not hesitate to get in touch today.
I am an individual chartered member of RIBA. To see my listing, please go to www.architecture.com and click on ‘Find an Architect’. Scroll down to the Chartered Members Directory, input my surname (Abbyad) and click on ‘submit’.
I am also registered with ARB under the Architects Act.